- Yavapai Soccer picture day is this Saturday 9/28.
- Coaches please notify your team of the picture time!
- Team reps should have sent picture schedule to Coaches, if not Coaches please email the Recreation Director.
- We have a very tight schedule for pictures.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE TEAMS SHOW UP ON TIME!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE TEAMS SHOW UP ON TIME!!
- Click for picture day Schedule
- All Coaches and Players are encouraged to take advantage of special Academy Training by YS Head Coaches today and every Monday evening through the Rec. season!
- The purpose is to further players’ skills and equip coaches with training techniques.
- This would be considered 1 of your 2 weekly team practices.
- It is for ages U10 AND U12 COACHES and PLAYERS ONLY. (Other coaches may come if interested)
- Coaches please come out with your team. Coaches please notify your players!
- Every Monday evening through the Rec season, U12′s on MV PAV Field @ 5:30 PM with Head Coaches Jim and Craig, U10′s on MV AMP Field @ 5:30 PM with Head Coaches Mike and John.
- This is a reminder that Coaches Training is at 6:00 beginning Friday 9/27 on the Pavilion Turf Soccer Field, and subsequent Fridays through the Rec season.
- Come learn strategies you can implement with your players, get answers to coaching questions and brush up on your own soccer skills.
- Mike Green, Director of Coaching, will be on site to offer this ongoing education to you, the Rec Coach.
- An optional adult scrimmage will be held following the training session.
Coaches, Please remind players and parents:
- Cleats: Soccer cleats are recommended but not required. No metal cleats will be allowed. No toe cleats will be allowed; if you have a pair of baseball or softball cleats that you would like to use for soccer, you can file off the toe cleat.
- Jewelry: No metal jewelry is allowed. Please remove jewelry to avoid injury.
- For ages U6 and older: NO coaches or parents on the field during the game. (OK for PEEWEE age U5 and under.)
- For all games and all ages: Team players and coaches on one side and all others on the opposite side.