The Recreational program runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
In the 2017 fall Rec season (2017-18), registration is open to players in birth years 2002- 2013 and will comprise U16-U5 age groups.
For more info on the USYS/AYSA age change, read here:
Early Bird Fee: $85 (through July 13)
Regular Fee: $95 (goes into effect July 14)
** Save an additional $5.00! Register online with voucher code MRJHCV **
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
Three ways to register:
1. Online: registration opens May 1.
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration: Dates: For those who are unable to register online. Dates coming soon!
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them: Here!
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration.
• 5/1 Online Registration Opens.
• 5/13 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 5/30 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/11 Walk-up registration Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/11 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount (Online and Walk-Up)
• 8/1 Walk-up Registration at Dick's Sporting Goods Store (5:30-7 p.m.)
• 8/9 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (6:00 p.m.)
• 8/12 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:00 a.m.)
• 8/28 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/9 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/14 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/18 Final Games
Yavapai Soccer Club, offers hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. Print Financial Assistance Application: Here!
Submit completed Financial Assistance Application in one of these ways:
• Email: email@example.com
• Post mail: PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312
• Deliver in person at a walk-up registration event (dates listed above).
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about the Recreational program please click Here.
• Coach Handbook Download Here!
• Parent Sideline Guide Here!