The Recreational program is for players born in years 2001-2012 and runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
Please note age change starting in 2016!
Us Youth Soccer, Arizona Youth Soccer Assoc. and YSC are implementing a nationwide age change. Age groupings will now be determined by true birth years rather than school years.
In the 2016 season, Rec registration is open to players in birth years 2001- 2012 and will comprise U15-U5 age groups.
Also note: the format "U followed by age" actually means that age and younger. For example: U8 should be read as "8 and younger".
Age chart: click Here
For more info on the USYS/AYSA age change, read here:
2016 Early Bird Fee: $85 (through July 15)
2016 Regular Fee: $95 (goes into effect July 16)
** Save an additional $5.00! Register online with code HRXRQN **
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
Three ways to register:
1. Online: registration opens May 1.
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration: Dates: 8/9 at PV Library (6:30pm), 8/13 at PV Library (9am)
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them: Here!
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about registration.
2016 Season Dates
• 5/1 Online Registration Opens.
• 6/11 Walk-up registration at Dick's Sporting Goods store (12:00-2:00pm)
• 7/15 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount
• 8/9 Walk- Up Registration at PV Library (6:30pm)
• 8/9 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (5:30 p.m.)
• 8/13 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:30 a.m.)
• 8/13 Walk- Up Registration at PV Library (9:00am)
• 8/24 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/10 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/8 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/19 Final Games
Yavapai Soccer Club, in an effort to lower costs to all families, is no longer offering automatic financial assistance to AHCCS or free/reduced lunch recipients for the 2016 soccer season. However, we offer hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. Print Financial Assistance Application: Here!
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about the Recreational program please click Here.
• Coach Handbook Download Here!
• Parent Sideline Guide Here!