Note: ALL players birth certificates must be verified by the Registrar in order to play!
You can upload it to your Got Soccer account, or email it by clicking HERE, or mail a copy to our P.O. Box address.
(see below for details)
The Recreational program runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
In the 2017 fall Rec season (2017-18), registration is open to players in birth years 2003- 2013 and will comprise U16-U5 age groups.
For more info on the USYS/AYSA age change, read here:
Early Bird Fee: $85 (through July 11)
Regular Fee: $95 (goes into effect July 12)
** Save an additional $5.00! Register online with voucher code MRJHCV **
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
• 5/1 Online Registration Opens.
• 5/13 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 5/30 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/11 Walk-up registration Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/11 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount (Online and Walk-Up)
• 8/1 Walk-up Registration at Dick's Sporting Goods Store (5:30-7 p.m.)
• 8/9 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (6:00 p.m.)
• 8/12 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:00 a.m.)
• 8/28 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/9 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/14 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/18 Final Games
Three ways to register:
1. Online: registration opens May 1.
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration: Dates: For those who are unable to register online. Dates coming soon!
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them: Here!
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about registration.
AYSA is requiring Club Registrars to verify ALL player's ages. ALL players are required to submit a copy of player’s certified birth certificate.
If we do not receive a copy of your player’s birth certificate by August 1st your player will not be able to play this upcoming REC season, and a refund will be issued.
***If your player has a foreign birth certificate they will need an International Clearance. Please follow the link below and gather necessary documents. Once complete follow steps 2 or 3 below and submit ALL documents.
Please choose 1 of the 3 ways to submit your player’s birth certificate:
1. Uploading Birth Certificate To Your Got Soccer Account
To upload birth certificates please sign into your child's Got Soccer account by following these easy directions.
• Take a photo of your player’s ENTIRE Birth Certificate with your phone. From your phone…
• Go to: http://www.gotsoccer.com
• Click on the "User Login" link in the upper right hand corner
• Click on the "Member Account" tab in the left margin
• Click on the "Players & Families Login" link
• Use your username & password
Then follow these steps:
• Click on the "My Profile" Link Across the top
• Click on the "Club Document" tab in the left margin
• Click on "Upload Document"
• Input a document description (Birth Certificate)
• Click "Choose File" and then find & choose the photo from your phone.
• Click "Upload File" and then you will see it listed.
*Please note that those upload documents are encrypted and can only be seen by YSC Staff & AYSA Staff. Also, if you uploaded them in earlier years while with another club, YSC cannot see them. They will need to be uploaded again.
2. Email Documents/Birth Certificate Here.
3. Mail Documents/Birth Certificate To: YSC Registrar
P.O. Box 26835
Prescott Valley, AZ 86312
Yavapai Soccer Club, offers hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. Print Financial Assistance Application: Here!
Submit completed Financial Assistance Application in one of these ways:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post mail: PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312
• Deliver in person at a walk-up registration event (dates listed above).
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about the Recreational program please click Here.
• Coach Handbook Download Here!
• Parent Sideline Guide Here!