The Recreational program is for players born in years 2001-2012 and runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
Please note age change starting in 2016!
Age chart: click Here
2016 Early Bird Fee: $85 (through July 15)
2016 Regular Fee: $95 (goes into effect July 16)
** Save an additional $5.00! Register online with code HRXRQN **
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
Three ways to register:
1. Online: registration opens May 1.
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration: dates to be announced.
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them: Here!
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration.
2016 Season Dates
• 5/1 Online Registration Opens.
• 6/11 Walk-up registration at Dick's Sporting Goods store (12:00-2:00pm)
• 7/15 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount
• 8/9 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (5:30 p.m.)
• 8/13 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:30 a.m.)
• 8/13 Registration Deadline.
• 8/24 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/10 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/8 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/19 Final Games
Yavapai Soccer Club, in an effort to lower costs to all families, is no longer offering automatic financial assistance to AHCCS or free/reduced lunch recipients for the 2016 soccer season. However, we offer hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. Print Financial Assistance Application: Here!
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about the Recreational program please click Here.
• Coach Handbook Download Here!
• Parent Sideline Guide Here!