The Recreational program runs for 10 weeks from September to November. The purpose of the program is to introduce the game of soccer and provide a fun environment for ongoing training and improvement.
In the 2017 fall Rec season (2017-18), registration is open to players in birth years 2002- 2013 and will comprise U16-U5 age groups.
For more info on the USYS/AYSA age change, read here:
Early Bird Fee: $85 (through July 13)
Regular Fee: $95 (goes into effect July 14)
** Save an additional $5.00! Register online with voucher code MRJHCV **
Player fees provide:
Weekly practices for 10+ weeks
10 officiated games
1 uniform kit including jersey, shorts, socks
Three ways to register:
1. Online: registration opens May 1.
(Please note Internet Explorer does NOT work with this online registration, please use Google Chrome) Download Here
2. Walk-up registration: Dates: For those who are unable to register online. Dates coming soon!
Forms will be available at the walk-up event, or you can print them: Here!
3. Mail- in completed forms with payment to : PO Box 26835, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about registration.
• 5/1 Online Registration Opens.
• 5/13 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 5/30 Walk-up registration at Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/13 Walk-up registration Mountain Valley Park Pavilion Field (5:30-6:30 p.m.)
• 7/13 Last Day for $10 Early Bird Discount (Online and Walk-Up)
• 8/1 Walk-up Registration at Dick's Sporting Goods Store (5:30-7 p.m.)
• 8/9 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (6:00 p.m.)
• 8/12 Rec Parent Orientation Meeting at PV Library Auditorium (9:00 a.m.)
• 8/28 Team formation notifications and practices begin this week.
• 9/9 Opening Day and Picture Day
• 10/14 Fall Break – NO GAMES
• 11/18 Final Games
Yavapai Soccer Club, offers hardship financial assistance to families for whom the club deems the registration fees would cause a financial burden. Each hardship application will be considered on a case by case basis, based on need and available funds, and reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. Print Financial Assistance Application: Here!
Yavapai Soccer reserves the right to determine the amount of financial assistance granted to each hardship application that is submitted.
With questions about the Recreational program please click Here.
• Coach Handbook Download Here!
• Parent Sideline Guide Here!